The four years you spend living on campus will include many opportunities for intellectual and social development.
Fall Break is from Friday, October 9th at 5:00pm until Tuesday, October 13th at 8:00am. If you plan to remain in college owned housing at any point during Fall Break 2015, we ask that you complete an application through your MyHousing account. Please use the instructions below to access the application.
Instructions for Fall Break Stay 2015 Application:
1. Log in to MyHousing using your Lafayette credentials (username and password).
2. Go to the Applications tab and click on Break Stay Request (Fall 2015).
3. Answer Personal Information questions using the drop down menu to the right of each question or enter text in space provided.
4. When finished, click Continue.
5. Review the confirmation email.
Office of Residence Life
132 Farinon Center
Easton, PA 18042
(610) 330-5703 (fax)
Monday-Friday: 8:45 a.m.-5 p.m.
8:15 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (closed noon-1 p.m.)