Got your acceptance letter? Waiting for your roommate and residence hall assignment? Curious about how this all works? Here is a list of frequently asked questions we get from students throughout the school year.
- When can I move into my room for the fall or spring semester?
- What comes in my room?
- Something in my room is broken. How do I get it fixed?
- Can you tell me about the meal plans?
- How do I get an air conditioner installed?
- How can I get cable in my room?
- Where can I do my laundry?
- What safety features are in place in the halls?
- Is there storage available on campus?
- Can I get into halls other than my own?
- Are microwaves permitted?
Office of Residence Life
132 Farinon Center
Easton, PA 18042
(610) 330-5703 (fax)
Monday-Friday: 8:45 a.m.-5 p.m.
8:15 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (closed noon-1 p.m.)