Winter Housing runs from the evening the residence halls close at the end of the Fall semester through the Saturday before Spring semester classes begin.
Details and dates for Winter Housing 2020-21 will be updated during the course of the Fall 2020 semester.
All conditions of the Student Handbook and the academic year Housing Contract apply to students living in college housing between the Fall and Spring semesters. Winter Housing residents are responsible for adhering to the policies and procedures described in these publications and also any specific housing terms and conditions published by the Office of Residence Life for these periods.
Summer 2021 Housing Information will be available after Spring Break in March 2021.
Things to Know about Summer Housing
- You can request a roommate(s) and your preferred living situation.
- Summer housing is billed by the week.
- You will register for specific arrival and departure dates (there is no minimum length of stay).
- If your fall semester assignment is in a building that is open for the summer you will be placed in that space, regardless of your housing requests.
- There are limited dining options on campus during the summer so be prepared to cook!
- If you are doing research with a professor over the summer or working on campus, discuss with that professor or supervisor whether your housing costs will be covered during this time.
- During the first two weeks of summer housing, most summer students are placed in temporary housing so that their permanent summer housing spaces can be prepared (cleaning, repairs, etc).