Report a Problem
The Facilities Operations department is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all College buildings, including the residence halls. Our office acts as a liaison between students and Facilities Operations.
Non-emergency repairs should be submitted through a work order request or by informing your RA/House Assistant.
Emergency requests should be immediately reported as follows:
- Weekdays 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., call Facilities Operations at 610-330-5373.
- After 4:30 p.m. and on the weekends, call Public Safety at 610-330-5330.
All repairs due to student damage or general wear and tear will be completed through Facilities Operations. Students are prohibited from doing their own repairs, on or off campus.
For concerns about laundry facilities please submit a work order request. Please include the following information so that your request can be processed quickly:
- Location of the laundry room (building and floor)
- Exact location of machine that is malfunctioning (ex. 1st washer on the left)
- Specific description of the problem (ex. washer fills with water but does not drain)
Office of Residence Life
132 Farinon Center
Easton, PA 18042
(610) 330-5703 (fax)
Monday-Friday: 8:45 a.m.-5 p.m.
8:15 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (closed noon-1 p.m.)