Summer Housing begins the day after Commencement and runs through the Friday before Fall semester classes begin. Only a few of our residence halls are available for summer student housing each year.
Summer 2017 Housing information and registration will be posted the week after Spring Break.
Things to Know about Summer Housing
- You can request a roommate(s) and your preferred living situation.
- Summer housing is billed by the week.
- You will register for specific arrival and departure dates (there is no minimum length of stay).
- If your Fall semester assignment is in a building that is open for the summer you will be placed in that space, regardless of your housing requests.
- There are limited dining options on campus during the summer so be prepared to cook!
- If you are doing research with a professor over the summer, discuss with that professor whether your housing costs will be covered during this time.
- During the first two weeks of summer housing, summer students are placed in temporary housing so that their permanent summer housing spaces can be prepared (cleaning, repairs, etc).
Office of Residence Life
132 Farinon Center
Easton, PA 18042
(610) 330-5703 (fax)
Monday-Friday: 8:45 a.m.-5 p.m.
8:15 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (closed noon-1 p.m.)